A final process in every project we deliver is a Full testing Plan.
It is a crucial process which involves a series of actions to be done in order to determine and fix any possible errors.
While testing any of our web projects, we will consider following:
- Functionality Testing
- Internal Links
- External Links
- Mail Links
- Broken Links
- Field validation
- Error message for wrong input
- Optional and Mandatory fields
- Testing will be done on the database integrity.
- Performance Testing
- Performance testing can be applied to understand the web site’s scalability, or to benchmark the performance in the environment of third party products such as servers and middleware.
- Usability Testing
- Ease of learning
- Subjective user satisfaction
- General appearance
- Server Side Interface
- This is done by verify that communication is done properly. Compatibility of server with software, hardware, network and database will be tested.
- Client Side Compatibility
- The client side compatibility is also tested in various platforms, using various browsers etc.